20 Weeks to Start
Training Delivered in Five Segments
Instant Imprints training is delivered in five segments:
- IIU Pre-Training
- Instant Imprints University (IIU)
- IIU Post-Training
- Opening Support
- FastStart Program.
The part we call IIU Pre-Training, is intended to provide our new Franchisees with an introduction to our systems, equipment and processes. It has been designed for delivery in the field, at an approved Training Center, over the course of 1 week, prior to you attending Instant Imprints University (IIU).
The IIU Training Program is conducted at our Training Center in San Diego, over the course of one week, and focuses on three parts of the business that we know are of great importance to you, the owner.
- Business Management
- Customer Relationships
- Growing Your Business
The segment of the training, that part we call IIU Post-Training, is intended to provide the new Franchisee, or their staff, with a “basic proficiency” in the various production tasks that are part of our business.
- It has been designed for delivery in the field, at an approved Training Center.
- Over the course of 2 weeks.
- After attending Instant Imprints University (IIU).
- But prior to the opening of your own Center.
Click here to see an excerpt from our Post-Training Guide that supports this portion of your training.
Operations experts from our Partner Support Team will be on-hand to provide Opening Support when you open for business.
- Your Center will be correctly set-up and ready for business, when you unlock the door for your first day of business.
- Then you will have years of experience and hands-on support to back you up through that first week your new business.
The FastStart Program, is an activity based and mentor supported program designed to “jump start” your business. It is the part of your training where you will “build the habits” you need to develop, manage and grow your business.
- FastStart has a heavy emphasis on Sales Development, as that is always the first priority of any new business.
- It is built on the premise that, you and your Area Franchisee will meet weekly to plan activity and measure the success that activity creates.
- It is intended to be one part planning, one part coaching, one part accountability and one part celebration.
- This part of the training process has been designed for delivery in the field, in and around your Center.
- Over the course of 15 weeks.
- You will start this program, two weeks after the opening of your center.
And, all of this is only the beginning, as you will have the on-going support of both our Partner Support Team and your local Area Franchisee, throughout the full term of their franchise.
Click here to see the FastStart Meeting Outline that supports this portion of your training.
Making logos stand out.
We provide quality embroidery services on practically anything you can imagine. Our centers have state-of-the-art embroidery machines to provide you with anything from individual personalization to thousands of pieces. You can count on us to make your brand more visible.
Big or small, fancy and fast.
With wide format and digital printing equipment, our centers can produce nearly any sign, banner or display a business or organization may require, including retractable banner stands, A-frames, tradeshow booths and much more. For permanent or temporary use, indoors or out.
Personalized shirts with your logo or design.
We create t-shirts with custom designs using the latest technologies in direct to garment, heat transfers, lettering and screen printing which allows for maximum flexibility with order size and a fast turnaround to customize each order.
Items that stand out and are remembered.
There is no shortage of ways to promote your business. From branded pens to drinkware to flashlights, there are endless options at your disposal. Talk to us about finding the right solution for you and your customers.