5 Tips to Building (Positive) Visibility for Your Business
We tend to think that if our brand has more exposure, then our customers will know we exist and the next thought would very likely be if they know I exist, I will get more sales.
Well, I’m afraid I must say that this is only partially true.
It’s not just about being more visible, it’s also about the kind of visibility you build for your business. Being out there is not enough to get more sales; it certainly is an important gateway to sales growth, but visibility alone doesn’t necessarily get the job done.
When building visibility we must take into consideration several aspects, some of which are listed below.
- The visual image must be consistent with the nature of your business. This means that the graphic elements you include in the piece you are creating to gain visibility should somehow tell what your business is about.
- The message must be clear, precise and “very visual”. The less text you add to the artwork, the more engaging it will be. Just use keywords or short phrases and lots of visuals or a few larger, more eloquent ones.
- Keep your ideal customer/client in mind. Why? Because you want to make sure you are sending the right message, in the right way and at the right place and time.
- Make sure the size is right. The visibility piece you are using, whether it’s in the form of a physical sign or banner or for digital media must be properly sized. This includes the actual size of the piece, as well as the size of each element in that artwork. You want to make it easy and enjoyable to read.
- If your industry allows it, add humor to your communications materials. People like to be around of those who have a sense of humor and are perceived as lighthearted. And guess who are in charge of making purchase decisions even at the largest corporations… Yes, PEOPLE! However, make sure that the humor is relevant to your message.
And last, but not least, remember that the next step for growing your sales, after your business is visible, is to have an outstanding customer service!
It’s the way that you treat your customers that will give you the 2nd part of a simple but powerful formula for business growth…. V+C (visibility + credibility).
Would like to see a short yet self-explanatory example of what it’s been shared in this article? Check this 1 minute video below.
*Interested in a quote? Contact us at https://instantimprints.com/ and find a center near you.