What are your artwork requirements?
Artwork Requirements for Screenprint and Signs
- Vector art that has been converted to curves and saved as an eps file.
- If you don't have artwork in that format, no problem. Send us what you do have and we can have it converted. We charge $45/hr for art conversion to vector.
Artwork Requirements for Embroidery
- An emb or dst file.
- If you don't have your artwork in that format - and you probably won't as it is a pretty specialized file, send us what you do have and we can have it digitzed for a one-time fee of just $50.
Artwork for Printing
- An eps or pdf or jpeg or tiff file.
- With resolution of 150-300dpi at the size you want it to be once printed.
I need a sign for my business, but I’m not sure what type would be best. Can you help?
Of course! Visit one of our local showrooms, where you'll find someone happy to go over some recommendation with you, and you'll find a variety of different types of signs on display that you can 'touch and feel.' You can also find some sign examples here.